Thursday, December 28, 2006

silence:take me away

Life is a mystery and finding answers to its questions is tad difficult ...atleast for me..it is surely difficult.Every day when i wake up i start my day with a new hope..hope of doing something more fulfilling than yesterday, doing something fruitful...but my hopes succumb to failure and at the end of the day i m quarantined. my prognosis leaves me with the answer that i should not hope...because my hopes never live to see the dawn.still i dont stop hoping for better things in life because the day i stop thinking i will not exist...
i want to live like a free bird who can fly from one destination to another without waiting for a company..i want to live a life where i dont want any interference..i want to fly..fly so that no one can ever catch me and bind me in a bond...i know i am being selfish..but cant help..i want to live with my parents and my friends...i dont want to live like a prisoner which i feel i am...i dont want to think what future beholds...how my career shapes up..what i become in life..i want to stop thinking...stop imagining my future...because in the context of thinking my future i am ruining my present...i dont want to be bound by someone...i dont want to be answerable for my actions...i want to be set free...set free from this jungle of emtions...my runnel of emotions is too complicated for anyone to understand thus i pray - silence:take me away.....take me away to a world where their is peace and calmness...where there is no religion no cast no creed..no materialism no cruelty where only humanity exists where there is no compulsion of society only self rules exist...my conditions of living are rare in existence so my only hope is silence:........

2 comments:

AnksS said...

i thinking that life is always a big MYSTERY. Yout cannot judge what will happe next!!

And every body hopes for themselves atleast majority of people think like that. But its wrong to say that you stop hope something which cannot be fulfilled or ...

Every wants to be a free bird but only very few people can do,not because they do nothing, by arranging time from there work to live free!!!!

Smiling Serpent said...

PHEW!!!

u always think so deeply? b'coz if u do, u r gonna turn all ur hair white!